Deposit & Cancellation Policy for procedures
- You are allowed to charge or cancel your appointment up to 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Late change , cancellation or no show of appointment will result in forfeiture of deposits.
- Ask the doctor at the end of your consultation about your results process and when to expect the results to be available.
- You are expected to return for an appointment for to discuss the results discussion.
- Due to confidentiality, we cannot discuss your results over the phone.